About Me

My Photo
Cookiez Kreationz
PSP is my world, need I say more :) If you would like to reach me regarding my tutorials and other things then I will be glad to answer them, but please no spam emails thank you. E-mail me at cookiezkreationz@yahoo.com. I wanna thank Nikki from Killer Kitty Scraps for making my really cute blog layout, thank you hun!
View my complete profile

Blinkie

Just right click and save image :) Photobucket Photobucket

I CT For

 photo IPDct_byevolangelscrapz-vi_zpsbec60eb7.gif  photo kkorner_zps14598966.gif

Proudly CT @

Photobucket

UYA Society Gals

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, May 2, 2011

Showing off a few tags I've started

Using the beautiful work by Misticheskaya, you can purchase her artwork at www.picsfordesign.com.
The gorgoues scrapkit I used is by ©Diane Knight of Candy's Treats you can view her blog here www.candystreats.blogspot.com and head on over to Stargazer Scraps here to purchase her Twisted Fairytale Kit I used :).


Photobucket 

Photobucket

I Promise to add tuts to a few when I have the time, please be patient with me. Thank you.

0 comments:

Pageviews

Fav Blogs

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Blog Train

Photobucket

Fav Stores

Photobucket  photo UYARotateIloveblue_zps32b195b0.gif Photobucket  photo FXD-Store-blinkie150_zpsa7f506e9.gif

Popular Posts

Arrow Key Nav

FACEBOOK