About Me

My Photo
Cookiez Kreationz
PSP is my world, need I say more :) If you would like to reach me regarding my tutorials and other things then I will be glad to answer them, but please no spam emails thank you. E-mail me at cookiezkreationz@yahoo.com. I wanna thank Nikki from Killer Kitty Scraps for making my really cute blog layout, thank you hun!
View my complete profile

Blinkie

Just right click and save image :) Photobucket Photobucket

I CT For

 photo IPDct_byevolangelscrapz-vi_zpsbec60eb7.gif  photo kkorner_zps14598966.gif

Proudly CT @

Photobucket

UYA Society Gals

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, October 14, 2013

PTU: Coronach Timeline Tutorial

Love Karra's latest kit creation, certainly not ready for fall yet are we?
Check out "Coronach" packed with gorgeous reds and variations of textures papers, and unlimited imaginative creative possibilities with her kit.
For you I've written a FB Timeline tutorial, and I hope you do like.
If you wish to use the same elements please stop by Karra's store locations, and purchase her "Coronach" kit today, you won't be sorry.
PTU: "Coronach" by Karra's Kreative Korner
Artist: Jasmine Becket-Griffith

Open new canvas the size should be 800 x 315
Open these elements/papers as follows and apply Drop Shadow 
Open kkpaper11, use you move tool and tilt  the paper a little to the left, and paste it on the far left
Open kkpaper 9, use your move tools and tile the paper a little to the right and paste it in the center
Open kkpaper5, , use your move tools and tile the paper a little to the right and paste it in the far right

Now open 
kk_leaf, re-size to 60%
kk_leaves2
kk_leaves1, re-size to 60%
kk_frame5, re-size to 80%
kk_broken glass, re-size to 50%
kk_cat, re-size to 50%
kk_rose, re-size to 60%, and apply mirror affect
kk_flower4, re-size it to 25%
kk_books, re-size to 50%
kk_skull, re-size to 20%
kk_cobwebs1, re-size to 30%
Duplicate the leaves as much as you need, and arrange the elements like I have done.

Add your Copyrights and License
Add your name and you voila you are finished.
Hope you enjoyed my tutorial.

0 comments:

Pageviews

Fav Blogs

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Blog Train

Photobucket

Fav Stores

Photobucket  photo UYARotateIloveblue_zps32b195b0.gif Photobucket  photo FXD-Store-blinkie150_zpsa7f506e9.gif

Popular Posts

Arrow Key Nav

FACEBOOK